Thank you to everyone who ran 2017’s race, volunteers and sponsors.
2018’s race, our 10th anniversary, will be held on Sunday, May 6th.
This is one of New England’s “must-do” road races. The Middlebury Maple Run – The Sweetest Half Marathon, Relay and 3 Mile Fun Run has earned a reputation as being well-organized and friendly. Plus, we can’t resist mentioning the beautiful, scenic course that features vistas of the Green Mountains and Adirondacks.
Here’s what you get with your registration fee:
- High quality cotton t-shirt
- A shot of UnTapped All Natural Athletic Fuel
- Live musical accompaniment while you’re running
- A unique and locally-produced finisher’s medal
- Entry into the post-race pancake breakfast
- Free bag check
- Free parking and shuttle service
As in past years, race proceeds will benefit several of Addison County’s non-profit organizations.
Use the scroll bar below to view our photo gallery.