Congratulations on completing Sunday's race!
If you find a discrepancy, please email the race director. Include your name, bib number and if you ran the relay, include your team name.
9:00 a.m. Half marathon & relay start
9:15 a.m. 3-mile fun run start
This is one of New England’s “must-do” road races. The Middlebury Maple Run - The Sweetest Half Marathon, Relay and 3 Mile Fun Run has earned a reputation as being well-organized and friendly. Plus, we can't resist mentioning the beautiful, scenic course that features vistas of the Green Mountains and Adirondacks.
Here's what you get with your registration fee:
- New for 2018! A free 16-week training plan. Details here.
- New for 2018! Complimentary race pacing services from Beast Pacing with half marathon goal times of 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:15, and 2:30. Details here.
- High quality cotton t-shirt
- A shot of UnTapped All Natural Athletic Fuel
- Live musical accompaniment while you're running
- A unique and locally-produced finisher's medal
- Entry into the post-race pancake breakfast
- Free bag check
- Free parking and shuttle service
As in past years, race proceeds will benefit several of Addison County's non-profit organizations.