Please join us for the first time, or welcome back to Middlebury, Vermont—in the heart of the Champlain Valley. Participate in one of New England’s “must-do” road races. The Middlebury Maple Run – The Sweetest Half has earned a reputation as being well-organized and friendly. Plus, we can’t resist mentioning the beautiful, scenic course that features vistas of the Green Mountains and Adirondacks.
NEW FOR 2016!!
- The oldest male and female finishers will receive a bottle of WhistlePig Rye Whiskey for their efforts. How’s that for an incentive!
- Pasta dinner Saturday night–located at Cornwall Elementary School to benefit the school’s farm-to-school program. Begins at 6 pm–tickets can be purchased with registration. Open to the public.
Here’s what you get with your registration fee:
- High quality cotton t-shirt
- Personalized bib number
- A shot of UnTapped All Natural Athletic Fuel
- ONE free Internet-resolution photo file for each runner…perfect for social media postings. Service provided by Pat Hendrick Photography.
- Live musical accompaniment while you’re running
- A unique and locally-produced finisher’s medal
- Entry into the post-race pancake breakfast
- Free bag check
- Free parking and shuttle service
Can’t run, but still would like to participate! Volunteers are always needed. Contact us to learn what opportunities are available.
Get a preview of the race by watching our YouTube video (above)!
As in past years, race proceeds will benefit several of Addison County’s non-profit organizations.
We hope you can join us this year and run this memorable event.
Use the scroll bar below to view our photo gallery.