Please join us for the first time, or welcome back to Middlebury, Vermont—in the heart of the Champlain Valley. Participate in one of New England’s “must-do” road races. The Middlebury Maple Run – The Sweetest Half has earned a reputation as being well-organized and friendly. Plus, we can’t resist mentioning the beautiful, scenic course that features vistas of the Green Mountains and Adirondacks.
We’ll have some new features for the 2015 edition of the race:
- Long-sleeve cotton t-shirt available for purchase. See the design here.
- Personalized race bibs (must register by 3/31/15)
- New finishers’ medals made by Maple Landmark Woodcraft
- Exciting (and tasty) changes to the post-race party meal–a pancake breakfast!
- A shot of UnTapped maple syrup for every runner
- Plus a few more things that are in the works!
Get a preview of the race by watching our YouTube video!
As in past years, race proceeds will benefit several of Addison County’s non-profit organizations.
We hope you can join us this year and run this memorable event.
Use the scroll bar below to view our photo gallery.