2017 Registration: Click here to register at 2016 rates
Race Results: Click here to view results for 2016’s race
Race Photos: Click here to view your race photos
Please join us for the first time, or welcome back to Middlebury, Vermont—in the heart of the Champlain Valley. Participate in one of New England’s “must-do” road races. The Middlebury Maple Run – The Sweetest Half has earned a reputation as being well-organized and friendly. Plus, we can’t resist mentioning the beautiful, scenic course that features vistas of the Green Mountains and Adirondacks.
NEW FOR 2016!!
- The oldest male and female finishers will receive a bottle of WhistlePig Rye Whiskey for their efforts. How’s that for an incentive!
- New age group awards for our youngest participants! Boys and girls aged 13-15 and 16-19 will have separate age group awards. The first, second, and third place boys and girls will be awarded bottles of maple syrup.
Here’s what you get with your registration fee:
- High quality cotton t-shirt
- Personalized bib number
- A shot of UnTapped All Natural Athletic Fuel
- ONE free Internet-resolution photo file for each runner…perfect for social media postings. Service provided by Pat Hendrick Photography.
- Live musical accompaniment while you’re running
- A unique and locally-produced finisher’s medal
- Entry into the post-race pancake breakfast
- Free bag check
- Free parking and shuttle service
Can’t run, but still would like to participate! Volunteers are always needed. Contact us to learn what opportunities are available.
Get a preview of the race by watching our YouTube video (above)!
As in past years, race proceeds will benefit several of Addison County’s non-profit organizations.
We hope you can join us this year and run this memorable event.
Use the scroll bar below to view our photo gallery.