The Middlebury Maple Run wouldn't take place each year without the generous support of our sponsors. The Middlebury Maple Run has become one of the most well regarded races in New England. It is one of the largest athletic events held in Middlebury and the surrounding towns during the year.
In 2019 we expect 850+ participants among all three races. And, they bring their families and friends to cheer and watch the runners. Wouldn't you like to get your organization's name in front of this audience of affluent, athletic people?
Here are just a few demographics of our 2018 runners:
- Runners and their families contributed at least $100,000 to the local economy
- 40% of runners traveled from outside Vermont
- More than 60% of runners were female
- 25% of 2017's runners returned from previous years
If you would like to generate more business and be recognized as a supporter of the Addison County community, please contact the race director (email@example.com) about becoming a sponsor.
The Middlebury Maple Run distributes race proceeds via a grant program.
Grant recipients for 2018 were:
- Dinners with Love
- Hospice Volunteer Services
- Middlebury Summer Lunch Program
- Open Door Clinic
- Special Olympics
- Turningpoint Center of Addison County
Grant applications will be emailed after January 1st for this year's race or you may request to be added to the mailing list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.