2019 Race Results & Photos
- Flashframe is our official photographer. Find your pictures here. They're available for purchase and download.
- Additional photography provided by Jason Duquette-Hoffman.
- Additional photography provided by Benjy Renton.
Thank You--Runners, Volunteers, Sponsors
I want to thank everyone who participated in today's event. It's truly a community effort from the 50+ volunteers, the local businesses that sponsor the race, the grant recipients that provide many of the volunteers, the Middlebury Lions Club that puts on a great breakfast, and the various vendors that provide products and services to help make a successful event. Most of all, thank you runners, for running--whether today was your first Middlebury Maple Run or you've run it several times. I hope you had a great experience and will continue to come run in Middlebury the first Sunday in May.
Sue Hoxie, Race Director
All distances start at 9:00 a.m.
This is one of New England’s “must-do” road races. The Middlebury Maple Run - The Sweetest Half Marathon, Relay and 3 Mile Fun Run has earned a reputation as being well-organized and friendly. Plus, we can't resist mentioning the beautiful, scenic course that features vistas of the Green Mountains and Adirondacks.
Here's what you get with your registration fee:
- NEW FOR 2019! Prize money for top three 3M fun run finishers and expanded age group awards!
- A free 16-week training plan. Details here.
- Complimentary race pacing services with half marathon goal times of 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30 and 2:45. No sign up necessary--find your pace group at the starting line.
- High quality cotton t-shirt
- A shot of UnTapped All Natural Athletic Fuel
- Live musical accompaniment while you're running
- A unique and locally-produced finisher's medal
- Entry into the post-race pancake breakfast
- Free bag check
- Free parking and shuttle service
- Race day photography provided by Flashframe. Photos available for download and purchase post-race.
As in past years, race proceeds will benefit several of Addison County's non-profit organizations.