2020 registration will open in mid-December
A MESSAGE FROM THE RACE COMMITTEE: You won't see an increase in registration rates in 2020, but you will see a few changes that will stabilize the race's finances and ensure its continuation in future years. We'll be a little less generous with prize money and age group awards. And, we're offering a discounted ticket price for the pancake breakfast rather than including it in your registration fee.
Over the years this great community event has become one of New England’s “must-do” road races. The Middlebury Maple Run - The Sweetest Half Marathon, Relay and 3 Mile Fun Run has earned a reputation as being well-organized and friendly. Plus, we can't resist mentioning the beautiful, scenic course that features vistas of the Green Mountains and Adirondacks.
Here's what you get with your registration fee:
- A free 16-week training plan. Details here.
- Complimentary race pacing services with half marathon goal times of 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30 and 2:45. No sign up necessary--find your pace group at the starting line.
- High quality cotton t-shirt
- A shot of UnTapped All Natural Athletic Fuel
- A nip of maple syrup
- Discounted entry into the post-race pancake breakfast
- Free bag check
- Free parking and shuttle service
As in past years, race proceeds will benefit several of Addison County's non-profit organizations.